Monday 28 July 2014

Rakhshabandhan status for brother-Rakhi status for brother




Here we have compiled a collection of "Rakhshabandhan status for brother-Rakhi status for brother"  that includes Rakhshabandhan status for brother-Rakhi status for brother quotes,rakhi status for brother,rakshabandhan status for brother,rakshi brother status and much more.


The Hindu calendar contains many festivals, and one of the most celebrated days is the festival of Raksha Bandhan  known as Rakhi in Hindi, Raksha Bandhan in Marathi.It is a festival that acknowledges the special bond between a brother and sister and celebrates the renewal of the vows of love, care, and protection.in this post we provide full collection of rakhi status for brothers,all sisrer wish rakhshabandhan for there brother using these fantastic status...

Rakhshabandhan status for brother-Rakhi status for brother

My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother i love u so much and miss you many times in a day and your every task.
Your's sister

---------------------------------


I wish u "HAPPY RAKHI" and I pray to GOD for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may all ur dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you and I wish that u'll always shower your blessings on me.



---------------------------------


Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi. U know how much I love you and care for you. On this Rakhi we are apart but my blessings are always with you. Do your best in life. May God bless you.
From your sis


---------------------------------


On the auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I wish God give u everything which u wish and may our relationship become stronger with the sacred thread of Rakhi.
With Love..



---------------------------------


Bhaiya mere Rakhi ke Bandhan ko nibhana, Bhaiya mere choti behan ko na bhulana. May all ur wishes comes true. Happy Raksha Bandhan!



---------------------------------


Yeh bandhan to khushiyon ka bandhan hai - Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother, who is also my friend.With all my love.



---------------------------------


I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world.Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Lots of love.



---------------------------------


“You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.”

---------------------------------


I love you so much. This is the first time that I am not with you to tie Rakhi but I am always with you n love you.
Miss you so much on this special day.



---------------------------------


“You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”
My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.


---------------------------------


akhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho. Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna..



---------------------------------


Near or far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
“Happy Raksha Bandhan”


---------------------------------


                                    1    2    3   Next
..
Rakhshabandhan status for brother-Rakhi status for brother
I wish u "HAPPY RAKHI" and I pray to GOD for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may all ur dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you and I wish that u'll always shower your blessings on me.


Rakshabandhan Status For Sister-Rakshi Status For Sister
A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. Happy Rakhshabndhan ..

Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. happy rakhi


Rakshabandhan Status For Whatsapp
May this auspicious occasion
bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life .

Happy Rakshabandhan to you...


Whatsapp Status Pages


0 comments:

Post a Comment